Jump into the wakesurf lifestyle with the Broadcast. This shape provides great performance for any ability level. The Dual Concave Base feature and new rocker line provide a fast responsive ride. It allows advanced riders to air out and generate speed for rotational tricks while beginner and intermediate riders can maintain the momentum and stay in the sweet spot of the curl. The Molded EVA Traction pad provides a comfortable feel and is a feature usually reserved for the North Shore.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION- Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- LAYERED GLASS- The fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE- The secret recipe HL has been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout the line. Bio 3 is their lightest and most durable formula to date.
- TAIL SHAPE - SQUASH- A squarer back with rounded corners delivering a snappy feel with increased hold in the wave.
- BUTCH CUSTOMS- Scott Bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in Satellite Beach, Florida Scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout Hyperlite line up.
- MOLDED EVA TRACTION- Ultra grade EVA foam that is molded has a smoother finish and is considered more comfortable.
- ROLLED EDGE PROFILE- A more rounded rail shape that suites beginners and intermediate surfers, great for your first surf session.
- TAIL PROFILE - MID- Traditional surfboard tail shape for quick carving and maneuverability.
- DUAL CONCAVE BASE- Channeling water into two streams through the fins and out the tail allowing for a fast and loose feel.
|Rider Weight (lbs)
||Up to 190