Countless hours on the water have lead Shaun and Nelson to create this shape and the feedback has been mind-blowing. The Murray Pro wakeboard begins with a Subtle 3-Stage Rocker, where there is no flat spot, the rocker simply increases under foot for a colossal boost off the wake. Carrying on from past shapes, Shaun kept the Variable Edge Design and Molded Landing Feature making the board enjoyable for all ability levels. The board’s edge is rounded between the inserts, sharpening under foot and then cupped at the tip and tail delivering solid edge hold when you want it and forgiveness when you need it. Hyperlite’s Biolite 3 Core and compression molded construction keep The Murray super light for easy spinning, flipping and full sends.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION- Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- GREG NELSON- Wakeboard legend and hall of fame inductee Greg Nelson's shaping philosophy utilizes subtle features for easy to ride boards that still perform for the best in the world.
- LAYERED GLASS- The fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- MOLDED LANDING FEATURE- Design feature/shape dispersing water on impact for softer landings.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE- The secret recipe HL has been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout the line. Biolite 3 is the lightest and most durable formula to date.
- SUBTLE 3-STAGE ROCKER- This is the stepping-stone to the 3-stage rocker style of ride. Utilizing a smaller flat spot between your feet, a Subtle 3-Stage rocker creates just enough vertical pop to know it’s there.
- SIZED UP PHILOSOPHY- Advances in board construction have reduced board's overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. Combined with the wake sizes of today, this evolution means it’s time to ride a larger board delivering more pop and airtime plus more stable and secure landings.
|Rocker Size (in)
|Waist Width (in)
|Tip Width (in)
|Stance Range (in)
||23 - 27
||23 - 26
|Rider Weight (lbs)