Loaded Construction marks the dawn of the most advanced construction ever offered in the wake industry. Utilizing Proprietary materials and manufacturing processes, Loaded Construction delivers the lightest and most responsive wakeboard to date. JD Webb asked Butch for a wider shape from tip to tail with that classic 3-Stage pop. So Butch handed over the Source and JD is stoked! JD describes the pop as “Explosive” and the swing weight as “Non Existent”. Butch started with a Blended 3-Stage Rocker, allowing JD to carve and slash the wake like a beast, transferring edge to edge energy effortlessly. The Sculpted Tip & Tail shapes lend to this freeride sensation and the Source is easy to ride for all skill levels.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION- Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- BLENDED 3-STAGE ROCKER- Blended 3-Stage rocker creates explosive vertical pop. Designed to boot a rider off the wake, the Blended rocker line also generates good speed into the wake without the traditional 3-Stage drag.
- LAYERED GLASS- The fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- SINGLE CONCAVE BASE- Channels water down the center of the board for a solid and controlled feel.
- LOADED CONSTRUCTION- Loaded Construction marks the dawn of the most advanced construction ever offered in the wake industry. Utilizing propitiatory materials and manufacturing processes, Loaded Construction delivers the lightest and most responsive wakeboard to date.
- SIZED UP PHILOSOPHY- Advances in board construction have reduced board's overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. Combined with the wake sizes of today, this evolution means it’s time to ride a larger board delivering more pop and airtime plus more stable and secure landings.
|Rocker Size (in)
|Waist Width (in)
|Tip Width (in)
|Stance Range (in)
||23 - 27
|Rider Weight (lbs)