The Cadence series yields quick edge response and aggressive feel with massive pop off the wake shaped by Greg Nelson in conjunction with Bec Gange. The Cadence is a fast board incorporating a continuous rocker and slightly wider profile utilizing Hyperlite’s Satin Flex for female athletes. The shape includes a subtle landing feature in the belly transitioning to dual concave tunnels exiting the tip & tail for an aggressive approach to the wake. The variable edge design is bevelled between the stance platform for a forgiving feel sharpening at tip & tail for secure edging. Bec enjoys the explosive pop off the wake and effortless carving making it easy to link tricks back to back.
- CONTINUOUS ROCKER- The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid, predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION- Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- GREG NELSON- Wakeboard legend and hall of fame inductee Greg Nelson's shaping philosophy utilizes subtle features for easy to ride boards that still perform for the best in the world.
- SATIN FLEX- Tailored specifically to a female rider’s needs. A softer glass layup creates a more supple flex and a board built to our top female rider's standards.
- LAYERED GLASS- Fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE- The secret recipe HL has been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout the line. Biolite 3 is HL's lightest and most durable formula to date.
- VARIABLE THICKNESS PROFILE- Fluctuating thickness of the board, most commonly a thickness reduction on tip & tail outside the stance platform.
- VARIABLE EDGE DESIGN- Edge shapes that differ from tip to tail, most commonly shifting to sharper edges near tip & tail from a more forgiving, rounded or beveled shape under stance.
|Rocker Size (in)
|Waist Width (in)
|Tip Width (in)
|Stance Range (in)
||21 - 25
||22 - 26
|Rider Weight (lbs)
||130 and Up
||140 and Up