The Nils Bianca Ski Jacket features a timeless, quilted design crafted with performance technology for all day warmth on the slopes. A waterproof and breathable DWR treated membrane keeps you dry, while lightweight insulation effectively keeps you warm without the extra bulk. Constructed with 4-way stretch fabric that follows your every move, allowing for complete mobility and unmatched comfort. Designed for women, by women this two-toned, hip length jacket is slightly tapered for a more feminine fit. Ski-day features include interior pocket, lift pass/small accessory pocket, mesh goggle pocket, powder skirt, and a removable hood that fits over the helmet.
- Thermolite EcoMADE - Superior lightweight insulation that efficiently regulates body temperature by keeping cold air out and allowing body moisture to escape. Durable, water resistant layers provide all day warmth.
- Durable Water Repellency Treatment - An outer protective waterproofing spray (DWR) is applied to the outside which adds water-shedding properties to keep out snow or rain.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric - Ensures superior flexibility and movement.
- Adjustable, Fleece-Lined Cuffs With Thumb Thong - Helps to block out the cold air. Plus the super soft fleece keeps you warm and cozy.
- Critically Seam Sealed - Ensure no moisture finds its way into high impact areas.
- Fleece-Lined Chin Guard - Extra protection to keep your face and neck warm. Super soft material is extra cozy with no-itch.
- Tight Weave Fabric Construction - A very tight knit fabric design blocks out cold air to enhance the warmth.