Developed with three-time Freeride World Tour champion Marion Haerty, the After Hours Snowboard is designed for the hard-working all-mountain woman. It delivers a playful twin-like feel in the powder and stands up to full-send mode, carving packed snow and traversing hard conditions with confidence.
- Explosive Pop and Stability- AmpTek Elite features 60-100% camber with an applicable percentage of rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop and stability.
- Smooth Ride, Focused Edge Control- L.I.T.E. Grip enhances edge pressure on toe and heel sides when you need it most.
- Smooth Turn Transitions- Radcut turn design blends traditional and reverse sidecuts profiles for responsive maneuverability at low speeds and enhanced stability at higher speeds.
- Lively Pop, Maximum Stability- Twin All-Mountain flex maximizes pop and balance for all-terrain freestyle riding.
- All-Mountain Power and Stability- Mid-stiff flex for a stable blend of power and forgiveness for all-mountain freestyle riding.
- Sustainability- 100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores originate from sustainably harvested forests.
|STANCE WIDTH MIN/MAX (CM)
||46 to 58cm
||48 to 60cm
|INSERTS SETBACK (MM)
||5.2 to 5.7m
||5.6 to 6.1m