The legendary control, versatility, and comfort of the Escapade with the added simplicity of Step On® for a simple, intuitive board connection. Any terrain, all riding styles, the women's Burton Step On® Escapade Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings are for riders who do it all. They balance high-end comfort with a playful, responsive feel, all with the intuitive ease of Step On. The kickback Hammock suspension enhances performance and comfort, while full underfoot cushioning keeps you riding longer. Micro-adjust the lean to suit your stance, step on, and ride.
- Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component Baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
- Kickback Hammock Hi-Back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in baseplate for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility