The women's Rossignol Alley BOA® H4 Snowboard Boots deliver the support you need for progressive all-mountain riding. A BOA® Fit System offers a snug, precision fit with the turn of a dial. The H4 dial auto retracts for quick, on-the-fly adjustments. A stiff articulated cuff complements the smooth boot flex for the support to push and build your skills. Thermo-moldable liners keep your feet warm and let you get a custom fit to match your foot shape. Hidden lace guides minimize wear, while a rubber outsole extends durability and provides confident grip on and off the board.
- Micro-Adjustable- The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable lacing for the perfect fit and support to match your riding style and the conditions
- Superior Fit- Three-piece tongue conforms to foot for superior fit and comfort
- Soft, Supportive Flex- Articulated shell lets upper and lower shells move independently for smooth progressive flex
- Supportive Liner- Three-point heel harness enhances ankle support and heel retention inside liner
- Custom-Fit Comfort- Thermo-moldable insulated liner offers easy customization, personalized comfort and reduced heat loss
- Long-Lasting Cushioning- OrthoLite® EVA dual-layer diecut footbed provides elevated stability and features 52% recycled materials