The BCA Float 32 Avalanche Airbag 2.0 is 150 liters and not only does it create buoyancy and decrease your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. BCA’s next-generation Float 2.0 cylinder is nearly 30% smaller and 15% lighter than the Float 1.0 engine. All the Float 2.0 system elements sit entirely separate behind a zippered covering, freeing up valuable space in the main compartment for gear, first-aid kit, and supplies.
- BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. Float 2.0 air cylinder must be purchased separately.
- The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go!
- FLOAT 2.0 CYLINDER SOLD SEPARATELY.
- ZIPPERS- YKK w/ DWR coating
- PACK VOLUME- 1,952 cubic inches / 32 liters (with system)
- WEIGHT- 6.4 lb / 2,942 g (full system with full cylinder) 5.2 lb / 2,366 g (full system without cylinder) 3.8 lb / 1,704 g (pack only)
- MATERIAL-330 denier mini ripstop nylon w/ PU coating (main) 420 denier oxford nylon w/ PU coating (high wear areas) 200 denier polyester (lining)
- TORSO SIZE- 17.5” - 20.5” / 44.4 - 52.1 cm