||Out of stock
Boots, helmet, goggles, gloves, pass. The morning checklist makes sure you're ready to ride. The Smith Maze ski and snowboard helmet makes sure you have the latest safety innovations including MIPS™ for exploring the whole mountain. And because no amount of technology will help you if you don't wear your helmet, it features the lightest-weight design and audio-compatible ear pads. Don't let its minimalist exterior fool you, nine fixed vents and the proven AirEvac™ tech keep the air flowing and your goggles fog-free. Buckle up, tune in, and hit the hill.
- Lightweight in-mold construction fuses the exterior shell and EPS foam for a one-piece design that's lightweight and durable.
- MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system flexes to match your head shape for maximum comfort
- Available in Round Contour Fit (AF) to better match rounder head shapes
- Nine fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads add warmth and are audio-chip compatible
- Removable goggle strap lock for streamlined shell when goggles are worn under helmet
- Beanie compatible
- Outdoor Tech™ audio system compatible